SEO is important for any website and business. There are some basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) that you should definitely know if you want to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO). There are also many technique of SEO and these techniques are used for increasing the search traffic. This article will take a look at what you should know about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
What You Should Know About Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- First of all you should audit your site framework. There are few steps that you can conduct the audit for your site to improve the search traffic of your website. To do so, you can go to QuickSprout.com. You can plug the URL website into the search box and then click “log in with Google” button. After you click it, analyze the search result of your website performance. When you are performing audit, you will find the errors of the website easily and you can fix them.
- The various tools and the devices used by the big data company are used for collecting the data from the users and build search engine. You can go to ubersuggest.com and enter the keyword, into the provided search box and then you will need to fill in the CAPTCHA box and then click on “Suggest”. The next step is to pick the long tail keywords that are based on the google searches made by the users. If you are using google Adwords, you may not find these keywords.
- A well designed website with a great and proper landing page will definitely improve the lead generations and the sales as well. The search traffic will increase with the increasing landing pages that are created. There are various ways to optimize the landing page and you can also use optimizepress or any other suitable landing page to help you with the optimization process. The landing page content has to be useful and it should definitely consist of original content and it should also not be stuffed with keywords.
- The website should be made responsive and also mobile friendly for the users. This is because most of the users are using mobile devices to access the websites online.
- You should also increase the info graphic power as well. The information, when it is made to be visual, it will increase the web traffic dramatically. There are various info graphic tools such as visual.ly. If you are looking for a professional info graphic designer, you can go and take a look at Dribbble. In this website, you can take a look at the various info graphic designers and also take a look at their profile as well.
- SEO has been ever evolving since its inception. LSI is a type of index and retrieval technique, which is considered by Google.
- You can also check the live keywords as well. Live keywords are those that are currently on top of the google search rank list. You can also pin point your competitor’s live keywords and use them for your advantage.